HASP uses Open-Source-Software and participates in the development of innovative publication technology. This includes software development as well as co-operation with partners such as the Public Knowledge Project (PKP) and active participation in national and international user networks.
- Python-based framework for web applications Web2py
- HTML, CSS, responsive design using Bootstrap
- Comprehensive searching: Apache Solr
- Online reading environment: eLife Lens Schnittstellen
Typesetting and Layout
- Adobe InDesign is used for manual typesetting and cover design.