Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You have read the author guidelines
- You agree to the copyright, publication ethics and data collection policies of IQAS
- Your submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for publication elsewhere
- You are submitting your original work and have the rights to the work
- Your manuscript is preceded by an abstract and keywords (not for book reviews)
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format
- Formatting is reduced to the necessary minimum
- You have obtained and can supply all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works not owned by you
- Illustrations, figures (at least 300 dpi) and tables are kept to a minimum, are numbered consecutively and placed within the text at the appropriate point.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the author guidelines
IQAS is published under the Creative Commons license → Creative Commons License CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International). This allows others to re-use the work without permission as long as the work is properly referenced, but doesn't allow to use the material for commercial purposes or to distribute any modification of the original material. All rights remain with the author.
The authors grant IQAS the non-exclusive right to reproduce his or her contribution in physical form, and to provide a paid print version of each issue in addition to the free online version. The costs for the print version are calculated to cover the costs for publication only and are not profit-seeking.
All articles submitted to IQAS must not have been published or be under consideration elsewhere. We are unable to pay for permissions to publish pieces whose copyright is not held by the author. Contributors will be responsible for clearing all copyright permissions before submitting interview citations, translations, illustrations, tables or long quotes.
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned.